Donec id nisi in metus ferm etum lacinia ac eu massa.
Grab your popcorn- we’ve lined up two great DevOps webinars that will keep you on the edge of you seat! Act I: Software Testing for DevOps—When You’re Not a Unicorn
Join Forrester Senior Analyst Christopher Condo and Tricentis Distinguished Evangelist Ingo Philipp to explore how mature organizations can transform their testing processes —achieving the speed and efficiency vital for digital transformation. You’ll learn:
Act II: The One Question Testers Must Answer for Continuous Delivery
- The realities of DevOps adoption and test automation in mature organizations
- Where testing processes fall short in the context of DevOps initiatives
- How to achieve notable test automation and risk coverage gains as efficiently as possible
Most developers would tell you that their code is ready to release at any time. Most testers would disagree. This leads us to the single most important question associated with Continuous Delivery: Does the release candidate have an acceptable level of risk?
If you’re not confident that you can answer this critical question accurately—on-demand—then join XebiaLabs Chief Product Officer Robert Stroud and Tricentis’ Ingo Philipp to learn how you can attain the required insight. We’ll explore:
- How to establish a baseline to measure risk in the context of application delivery
- How risk coverage differs from code and test coverage
- Why, where, and how to measure risk within the automated release process
In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Sed bibendum velit non nunc auctor, ut tristique lectus tincidunt. Nulla efficitur eleifend elit sed porta. curabitur ac varius enim.